Skip Navigation Links

Criminal Cases

We regret that, at the moment, the members of The International Law Partnership Ltd cannot deal with criminal cases in every part of every country.

Please contact us to find out whether we can help in your case

If we cannot, we suggest you try the following:

If you are based in the UK we suggest that you contact:

  • The Consulate of the country in question in the UK. They usually maintain a list of lawyers in their country to whom they feel comfortable to refer people.

  • The British Consulate nearest to the place where the alleged offence took place. They also usually maintain a list of English speaking lawyers.

If you are based in the US we suggest that you contact the Consulate of the country concernwd nearest to where you live or the US Consulate nearest to the place where the alledged offence was commited. Both should be able to help with an introduction to a suitable English speaking lawyer.

It is worth mentioning that, if you are British and can't get hold of the British Consulate, it is well worth trying the US Consulate - and vice versa.

If you do not find the information that you need, please send us an email explaining your problem and we will contact you.

© The International Law Partnership Ltd. Page last revised 5 Feb 2010

P  Please think of the environment. Do you need to print this page?